TECHNOLOGY (S.T.E.A.M) at the local library: Learned how to build a blog and privacy settings.
- My kids love mine craft and found some sheets to do multiplication with mine craft characters at _
- We went to the post office and used the postage machine and learned where to put the outgoing mail.
- Went grocery shopping and calculated the amounts of the B1G1 Free minus a coupon and total of items in cart. We also collected Publix Recipe Cards to create a recipe book and try cooking some different meats and fish.
- Spelling in alphabetical order.
- We journaled on two topics and read/wrote about Adam & Even. We have been using "The Jesus Bible Stories-Every Story Whispers his Name". I find that the graphics in the book is amazing and has great detail in the stories.